For a Staff Bank that's easy to Access
Create a link between local sites and services and your bank of staff. You can share your pool of resource easily, with no administrative overheads, and no need to play the desperate recruitment consultant when a gap crops up.
- Easy, adhoc shift creation via the web portal – specific to the role, skills, and pay required.
- Simple shift booking for staff, with email notifications to both parties once a slot has been filled.
- Each site can see and manage their own rota gaps quickly.
- Report on and monitor bank spend and hours covered, and export to payroll.
- Transform the way you share low-cost resource over a wide area.
2 in 5 rota managers said they experienced too much duplication of effort prior to implementing RotaMaster
85% of RotaMaster customers use the Finance+ module
What Our Customers Say
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited
RotaMaster support are excellent, they respond very quickly and always resolve any issues that I have and are extremely helpful.
Y Brown - Operations Manager, Out of Hours Care Provider
Now that all our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300+ staff, the people+ module from the RotaMaster suite was long overdue and represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.
Janet Dawson - HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services
Using RotaMaster has revolutionised how we are able to manage rotas at Greenbrook Healthcare – improving many aspects, from timely and accurate communication with our teams, to managing our financial information and payment processes.
Dan Annetts - Co-Founder and Director, Greenbrook Healthcare