For your human resources
The HR Module: A fully integrated HR module, enabling you to record and manage all your personnel information within RotaMaster.
People gives health and care organisations the opportunity to record and manage all their important personnel information in one central system.
“Now that all of our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date, HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300 staff, the People module represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.”
Janet Dawson, HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services.
- Organisations can record multiple job roles for staff members, with separate contracts, working hours, pay and leave allowances for each post.
- Mandatory training requirements can be recorded and details for all training undertaken.
- Manage sickness - everything from self-certifications and fit notes, to Occuptional Health referrals.
- Record appraisal, disciplinary and grievance information - with notifications to keep line managers up to date.
- Record professional registrations, qualifications and skills as well as indemnity details and DBS checks.
- Using the staff web portal, employees can: request leave, overtime payments, mileage and expenses, and self-certify sickness.
...and it's all reportable!Contact us to arrange a demo
Over 25% of RotaMaster customers use people+
What Our Customers Say
RotaMaster has totally transformed the way we manage our workforce and their shifts. It has allowed us to eliminate the cumbersome manual processes we had in place previously saving the organisation significant amounts of time and money.
David Phillips - Divisional Lead
Extended information storage, powerful reporting and many time-saving features.
Managing Director - Mastercall
Now that all our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300+ staff, the people+ module from the RotaMaster suite was long overdue and represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.
Janet Dawson - HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services
We have been Rota Master users since 2007 and we have recently worked closely with RotaMaster to shape the development of its new time and attendance module. We can now accurately record and monitor staff attendance data entirely automatically through Rota Master, increasing control and reducing the costs associated with unauthorised absence & lateness.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited