For your human resources
The HR Module: A fully integrated HR module, enabling you to record and manage all your personnel information within RotaMaster.
People gives health and care organisations the opportunity to record and manage all their important personnel information in one central system.
“Now that all of our HR data is stored in one central place we no longer have to worry if the spreadsheets we are relying upon are actually the latest versions. With relevant access rights, the team is now able to share and rely upon real-time, up-to-date, HR information on a daily basis. Having grown to 300 staff, the People module represents a massive improvement in HR management for us.”
Janet Dawson, HR & Training Support Officer, East Lancashire Medical Services.
- Organisations can record multiple job roles for staff members, with separate contracts, working hours, pay and leave allowances for each post.
- Mandatory training requirements can be recorded and details for all training undertaken.
- Manage sickness - everything from self-certifications and fit notes, to Occuptional Health referrals.
- Record appraisal, disciplinary and grievance information - with notifications to keep line managers up to date.
- Record professional registrations, qualifications and skills as well as indemnity details and DBS checks.
- Using the staff web portal, employees can: request leave, overtime payments, mileage and expenses, and self-certify sickness.
...and it's all reportable!Contact us to arrange a demo
Over 25% of RotaMaster customers use people+
What Our Customers Say
Delivers 100% payroll accuracy and an annual wage bill saving of £17,000.
Alan Levett - Finance Director, Barndoc Healthcare Limited
RotaMaster saves us a several hours per day compared to manual rotas…I would absolutely recommend RotaMaster to other services.
Alison Marsden - Operations Team, East Lancashire Medical Services
RotaMaster has totally transformed the way we manage our workforce and their shifts. It has allowed us to eliminate the cumbersome manual processes we had in place previously saving the organisation significant amounts of time and money.
David Phillips - Divisional Lead, North Wales Out of Hours Service
RotaMaster’s SMS and email reminders have been invaluable to our service – they remind staff who may otherwise forget their shift, and are an easy way to communicate with staff. Our staff really like the reminders and it prompts them to contact us if there are any issues such as sickness. This gives us more time to arrange cover.
Leonie Hylton - Operations Supervisor, City and Hackney Urgent Healthcare Social Enterprise